Our enterprise content management solutions incorporate OpenText e-mail management tools to capture, manage, preserve, and leverage corporate email as a mission critical asset.
By managing e-mail as an integral component within a corporate document and records management strategy, authorised users can easily find and organize e-mail and attachments, which are stored alongside other business relevant content in a single, unified repository.
This integrated approach also allows users to access all content stored in the central document management system from familiar e-mail interfaces, including Microsoft Outlook, Novell GroupWise and Lotus Notes.
Key features include:
- Seamless integration with standard e-mail authoring tools (Microsoft Outlook, Novell GroupWise and Lotus Notes).
- Automated capture of e-mail metadata within document management profile form.
- Unified storage of e-mail and all other relevant corporate content; supporting true enterprise search capability.
- Eliminate duplicated storage of e-mail and attachments.
- Automated rules-based classification of e-mail and attachments.