Eforms and Workflow
Our electronic forms solutions are used to eliminate paper-based forms processing activities, which have traditionally been labour intensive and error-prone. These solutions promote efficient working practices, facilitate accurate data entry and ensure forms-driven tasks are completed by the correct personnel within the required time-scales.
Key features include:
- On-line forms can be published and accessed through websites and intranets.
- Forms can be downloaded on to local PCs, PDAs, etc. and completed remotely.
- Efficient and accurate data entry can be assured by assigning default field values, providing drop down lists with data derived from databases and creating field validation rules.
- Workflows can be created to support forms-driven process and ensure that relevant personnel receive and act upon forms within required time-scales (e.g. complete, review, approve).
- Forms may be part-filled and saved for completion at a later date/time.
- Electronic forms may be integrated with core line-of-business applications in order to both pre-populate forms and subsequently capture entered information for subsequent data processing and analysis.