Warwickshire County Council Road Safety Course ManagementRead the client testimonial for this online booking solution
Warwickshire County Council provides driver education services on behalf of Warwickshire Police; delivering approved National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme (NDORS) courses for clients who choose to take a course in the Warwickshire force area.
Prior to choosing Clarity, the Council used a legacy in-house database and manual, paper-based processes to manage the delivery of training for approximately 15,000 course participants per annum. This approach had become unacceptable, since it was inefficient and did not provide a high quality booking experience for customers:
- Course participants could only make telephone bookings since there was no online booking interface, thereby limiting options and increasing council workloads.
- All course booking and attendance details had to be entered manually in the local database and paper records and also in the national DORS system, since integration between local systems and DORS was not supported.
Consequently the Council decided to purchase a course administration and online booking solution and, following a rigorous competitive tender exercise, they selected FastForm Online Bookings and awarded a contract to Clarity.
FastForm Online Bookings is an established road safety course management and booking solution, which offers extensive integration with DORS and is being used to manage NDORS course delivery by numerous police forces and local authorities. FastForm provides 24/7 online booking and payment features for NDORS course participants and a full suite of course management features for business users, including course administrators, call centre booking staff and course instructors.
All online booking interfaces have been fully branded to match the Warwickshire County Council website and FastForm has been integrated with the Council’s online payment authorisation and merchant banking services (WorldPay), providing users with a seamless Council road safety booking and payment experience.
The Council has derived substantial business benefits since going live with FastForm Online Bookings:
- The number of staff employed to manage courses and process bookings has been reduced from 8 to 2.
- The Council increased the number of course participants per annum to 22,075 in 2014/15.
- Over 70% of bookings are being made online and a recent customer survey revealed a 100% satisfaction rate with the Council’s overall booking process.
Similar Case Studies
- National Offence Records Management System
- Road Safety Course Management
- Electronic Workflow for Road Traffic Offences
- Cheshire NDORS Course Management
- Dyfed NDORS Course Management
- Humber NDORS Course Management
- Manchester Police Document Managementfor Electronic Case Files
- West Yorkshire Police Document Management forElectronic Case Files
- Leicestershire Police Document Management for Electronic Case Files